This Sims 2 blog follows the lives of the Nuidya tribespeople of the southern plains, as they try to survive, thrive and figure out what exactly it means to be a dragonspark. Along the way, there'll be drama, romance, utter silliness, high-fantasy worldbuilder rambling and lots of cats. Just watch out for those storm demons - they're sneaky. :)

Friday, February 12, 2016

Hood go bang...

Well, I've had a lot of good play sessions out of the latest version of Kulo Seeri, but all good things come to an end... in this case, it ended in a bunch of jump resets, refusals to age transition, and crashing every time I tried to move a household between lots. And I've got a cold, and I have two other projects that I haven't been able to work on much because I have a cold... *does pouty lip thing*

But! I've been getting less and less sloppy with my setup each time I've rebuilt. The new KS that I'm setting up now will be the best one yet, I'm sure of it. And I'm going to share my progress with all of you on this blog and my simblr. Maybe even restart the legacy I was doing with Zade, which also ended in crashing.

I've cobbled together a new ROS file, picked two new hair families to replace the four Pooklet families I was using previously, selected mods and default replacements, uh... and that's about it so far. But I'm going to rebuild my lots starting tomorrow. Then I'll have a few rebuild journal posts. :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rebuilds. I tend to approach rebuilds as the opportunity to start over and make it greater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your 'hood, but it's great you've been able to use them as opportunities to be happier with the final product. (IF you can ever call a 'hood final!)

    I really look forward to following what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer on the loss of your hood, sounds like you are making good progress with your rebuilding, and so true on learning lessons as we go. I've had to rebuild Millwood a handful of times now, and like to think positive like Starr, with improving it, but the beginning work is not something I relish.

    ReplyDelete