This Sims 2 blog follows the lives of the Nuidya tribespeople of the southern plains, as they try to survive, thrive and figure out what exactly it means to be a dragonspark. Along the way, there'll be drama, romance, utter silliness, high-fantasy worldbuilder rambling and lots of cats. Just watch out for those storm demons - they're sneaky. :)

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Out with the old, in with the new...

A couple more announcements from VT:
First, I'm not leaving the Simming community. Since it seems to be migrating to Dreamwidth, I've created an account over there and will be posting both here and on my Dreamwidth from now on. I'll also be around GoS and Plumb Bob Keep, as I said in my last post, and probably give MTS another chance too, although I haven't ventured outside the Challenges board there in years. Although there's currently nothing there, you can find my Dreamwidth here: https://veetie.dreamwidth.org/

Second, setup for Kulo Seeri is getting too much for me, so I'm taking some of its population and starting a Homestead Challenge with them. It's the start of a new chapter for KS, in which the little community will move away from strictly hunting and gathering for survival, and make a new life for themselves in a new land. Intros will be coming once I've created the starting cast.

The two announcements are completely related - I'm taking the opportunity provided by having to start over to, well, start over and completely redo things. Tumblrpocalypse doesn't have to be a negative thing... it's a chance for me to try new ways of playing and sharing my gameplay.

To new beginnings, my friends - long live TS2!

No comments:

Post a Comment