This Sims 2 blog follows the lives of the Nuidya tribespeople of the southern plains, as they try to survive, thrive and figure out what exactly it means to be a dragonspark. Along the way, there'll be drama, romance, utter silliness, high-fantasy worldbuilder rambling and lots of cats. Just watch out for those storm demons - they're sneaky. :)

Saturday, August 04, 2018

We are back!

(Cross-posted from my simblr)

Wooo! I just finished recreating the last batch of Sims for new Kulo Seeri!  (And taking a backup. I am not letting my last goof-up happen again.) Now I can play TS2 again!!

I’ll be playing sort of a one-day “trial run rotation” where I won’t be taking any pics, so I can get reacquainted with everyone in KS and they can get settled into Pleasantview (which I will probably rename) before I start rolling ROS and blogging and stuff. But rest assured that my story posts will be returning VERY SOON. :D

2 comments:

  1. That is great news! Have fun getting reacquainted with your sims! Take care,

    ReplyDelete